1. Items incorrectly ordered must be returned within 7 days of delivery date.
2. The buyer is responsible for all postage costs. A handling charge of 20% (does not include postage costs) will be applied to cover our stocking fee and administration costs.
3. When returning goods they must be in original condition and well packaged.
4. Returned goods must be accompanied with original invoice or pay pal receipt and with a brief note explaining why being returned.
5. Please note we cannot exchange goods or complete refunds until the original item has been returned in original condition.
6. Any painted parts or not in original condition will not be accepted as a return.
7. Please note if you fail to comply with the points as above you will not receive a replacement or refund.
8. Please note that all electrical items are non-
1. All items must be checked on delivery wherever possible any damages must be noted on the delivery note or refused and sent back with the driver. If unable to check goods the delivery note must be signed for unchecked and reported to us within 24 hours.
2. We will not accept goods back for damages if the delivery note is signed as received in good condition.
3. All Royal Mail deliveries that are received damaged must be reported within 24 hours.
4. Any damaged item that is reported within the allotted time will be replaced wherever possible. If we are unable to replace, a refund will be issued once we have received the damaged item back and if any post costs are owed these will be refunded to the buyer.
5. If damage is reported within 24 hours, a partial refund may be issued if both the buyer and seller agrees. We may ask for photographic evidence of the damage.
6. Please note if you fail to comply with the points as above you will not receive a replacement or refund.
1. For all deliveries please leave a contact number on your order.
2. Buyer is responsible to make sure someone is available to accept delivery as a signature will be required.
3. We will attempt 2 deliveries, if it then becomes a failed delivery a delivery charge will be applied to cover our costs of item to be resent.
4. If you require a delivery outside mainland UK (Northern/Southern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Isles & Scottish Highlands) please contact us before purchase with your postcode so we can give you a postage quote.
1. Warranty is void on Engines unless the timing belt/chain is changed.
2. Warranty is void on Airbags unless fitted by fully qualified personnel.